Sunday 19 August 2018

Webinar on “Ethics case studies, Essay and Interview

#Kerala needs your help.

I am Divya Mittal, IAS of 2013 batch (More about me, here). I am currently on maternity leave being recently blessed with a baby daughter. Having some time at hand, I thought I should do something more than just financially contributing myself. 

Hence, I will be conducting a webinar for UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation covering “Ethics case studies (GS-IV), Essay and Interview”. Would also take some other questions if time permits.

To participate in the webinar please donate a minimum of ₹499 towards #KeralaFloods relief to the CM Distress Relief Fund.

Time:  1st September 2018, 5pm – 7pm

How to register: Make a donation to the Kerala CM fund of ₹499 or more and send a screenshot to divyamittalias@gmail.com. Details of the webinar would be shared to the registered participants through email.

The donation portal can be accessed at https://donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in/#donation  or https://kerala.gov.in/
    
Share it with your friends so that it reaches the intended audience and also helps towards the cause.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.